'친구 목록 가져오기 API' 사용 신청 방법 / How to request permission for the 'Retrieving list of friends API' and the 'Friend picker'

1. 문서에서 친구 API 검수 신청 방법, 카카오톡의 친구 목록 받기 가이드를 반드시 확인하세요.

2. 검수 방법

1. 해당 앱의 ‘[내 애플리케이션 > 앱 설정 > 비즈니스 > 비즈 앱 정보 > 사업자 정보 등록]’ 에서 비즈앱 신청을 해주세요.

2. OWNER의 개발자 계정 (email), 앱 ID를 알려주세요.

• OWNER의 개발자 계정은 ‘내 애플리케이션 > 설정 > 팀 관리’ 에서 확인하세요
  3. 앱에서의 API를 활용하는 이유/방식을 알려주세요.

4. 친구 API가 적용된 서비스를 저희가 직접 확인하기 위해, '로그인을 하는 시점부터 해당 서비스까지 이동하는 순서’를 상세히 알려주세요.
    - [누가 어떻게 로그인 하는지]
    - [어떤 동작에 의해 친구 목록을 확인하는지]

5. 테스트가 완료되어 서비스에 적용된(될) '실제 동작 화면을 캡쳐’해서 첨부해주세요.

3. 검수를 마친 후

검수를 마치면 "[내 애플리케이션] > [카카오 로그인] > [동의항목]"에서 “카카오 서비스 내 친구목록” 개인정보 보호항목을 설정할 수 있게 됩니다.

======================================================

1.Read documentation

To understand the Kakao Talk Social APIs and see what to do before using these API, read the following documentation:

Notice

2. Request permission

You can request a review for permission only when your service is ready to call the APIs.

1. Register your company’s Business Registration Number in [My Application] > [App Settings] > [Business] to switch your app to Biz app.

2. Send us a message with the following information at our Kakao Account(@kakao) through the DevTalk.

• Write your service app ID and OWNER’s account (email).
    - You can check the OWNER’s account in [My Application] > [App Settings] > [Team Management].

• Write a reason why and how you want to use the API in your service.

• Describe the detailed ‘process from the login to directing to your service’ so that we can check how your service applies this API.
    - Who logs in
    - How users log in
    - How your service displays a list of friends

• Attach the screenshot or video that shows how this API works in your real service after a test is completed.

3. Set consent item

After permission is granted, you are allowed to set the Friends List in Kakao Service(Including profile image, nickname, and favorites) scope to ‘Optional consent’ in [My Application] > [Product Settings] > [Kakao Login] > [Consent items].

2개의 좋아요

어렵네요 무슨소리하는ㅂ지 영 모르겠어요

2개의 좋아요

same hear, i dont understand what to do its so confusing and complex

정말 토나온다. 무슨 API Auth 서비스 하나 만드는데 이렇게 어렵게 만들어 놨는지.

1개의 좋아요