Find out friends of a business account

Is there a API to get a list of friends who are associated with our business account?

hi~

Please Check out the contents below.

https://developers.kakao.com/docs/latest/en/kakaotalk-social/common

Thanks for the reply. I looked up the documentation. Does that mean that I as the business account owner and all of my friends has to be linked to my application before I can see my friends showing up on my Retrieve Friends list?
So far, I can only see 2 team members (including myself) being returned from the Retrieve Friends list. Do I need to request permission to use this API in order to see the rest of the friends?

My application is not meant for public use. Instead, I need a way to analyze who are the friends of our business account.

Yes, API permission request is required.

Is the owner business account Kakao Talk account?
Kakao Talk account holders can find Kakao Talk friends when they receive API permissions.
However, you and your friend must log in to your app and obtain permission. Did you check it in the guide?

Yes, the owner account is a Kakao Talk account.
So, in order to pull the friend list of the business account, I will have to make my App public and available to all of the people on my friend list. Then, they will access the app and grant the app permission to retrieve their information. Is that correct?

Yes, that’s right!