Some issue of get user email

As we all know, some third-party liberation will provide developers with a method to redirect to authorization page (fackbook, naver). Is your jssdk provided? 카카오 로그인 연동이 이제 이메일이 필수가 아니라고 하는데요 The meaning here is that when the user does not authorize, our website can only collect user’s email by itself.

Are you sure you can show your consent window separately when user does not agree with the initial connection, depending on the item set by user management?
Kakao JavaScript SDK does not provide this dynamic consent function.
If you want to use the Dynamic Consent feature, you should refer to the REST API
https://developers.kakao.com/docs/restapi/user-management#동적동의

Yes, Thans you reply! REST API can resolve my problem. but on this page (카카오 로그인 연동이 이제 이메일이 필수가 아니라고 하는데요)
your say A cacao account can be registered with KakaoTalk only by phone number. And KakaoTalk will be available in version 7.2.0 and will be released in the third week of May. but don’see now. And then, Do I need to be compatible in my application?

We cannot provide email information if user registers an account only with a phone number, and JavaScript SDK does not provide a function to collect email.
If you want to use email as a necessity, you should collect it or guide when we can’t provide it.

But I now seem to be able to register with your email address when registering on your website, so when can you use the mobile registration function?

You want to know how to register with phone number without email?
The Kakao Account can be generated by phone numbers only through the KakaoTalk app. This is not available through the website.

OK ,thank you very much!