Request friend list API

My Application:
E-mail:
smming1990@kakao.com
reason for applying:
Used to count the number of friends in the API interface. Check whether new information is added。
Please describe the detailed “process from login to orientation to your service” so that we can check how your service applies this API.
Who logs in
Company administrator
How users log in:
Scan code or account password to log in
How does your service display a list of friends → Does not display, used to show quantity
Attach a screenshot or video of how the API will work in your actual service once the test is complete.

Hi

you can request permission after completing the development of all functions.

Please request permission after completing the actual development, not the postman test.

Hello, this is the effect after I finished the actual development, just need to get the number of KakaoTall friends, and show it
Click the Authorize and request the 카카오계정 API access authorization code。
Click Obtain request to https://kapi.kakao.com/v1/api/talk/friends API for a number of friends

Hello.
You cannot view all your friends using the Friends API.
It will be inquired only if your friend is connected to the developer app through Kakao login.
Do you know this?

I know, because of this, I want to apply for the friend API permission, open Optional consent

Ok, Thank you for your answer.

(1) Please reflect the app name and icon as the actual service content.

(2) Please provide me with a URL to know what kind of service you provide.

Checklist to use the Messaging API and the Retrieving list of friends API

1. Yes, I want to make a pet social product to share my experience on pet care through the circle of pet owners
  2. My URL is shown in the above effect drawing on the third floor, which is the effect page after the actual development is completed.

hi. @smming1990

You cannot use ‘Test’ as the app name. (If the app name is ‘Test’, we will not grant permission.)

Please apply for the permission request after the system development is completed. (Please write down the URL of the pet social product.)