New Login Redirect and URL cut off

I am implementing the Kakao login feature into my app using the REST API.

However, I can only input my login credentials the first time. Every other time, it automatically logs me in immediately without asking for my email and password. I would like to always present the login screen with a new email and password so that users may sign into one account, sign out, and sign into another. The REST API login lasts for 6 hours before a new login in required. That is too long to wait for my purposes.

I saw a couple posts related to this issue ( An example: 카카오 로그인 관련 질문 - tom님의 글 #2 ). I tried implementing this technique, but the URL in my webview becomes truncated after the login.

For example:

I use the URL : Kakao Account

And this opens up the login page, as desired. But when I click login, the URL redirects to: https://kauth.kakao.com/oauth/authorize?client_id={app_key}

…instead of…

As you can see, the last part of the URL is removed. Any assistance to get the desired functionality is appreciated. Thank you.

Nevermind, I figured it out. I forgot to encode the authorization portion of the URL, so the URL was being truncated during the redirect.

1개의 좋아요