Kakao Moment API request limit and DEL object inquiry

Hello, I have some questions and need your help:

1. I am aware that there are limitations on API calls, such as every five seconds per user account and ad account to edit daily budget for Display campaign. I would like to confirm whether it is possible to apply for an increase in the number of allowed API calls. This limitation has a significant impact on the time required for batch operations.
  2. During the development process, I found that many query APIs are unable to retrieve objects that is DEL. For example, when I view list of ad groups under a DEL campaign, I encountered the following error, Is there any other way?
{
    "msg": "KakaoMomentException",
    "code": -813,
    "extras": {
        "detailCode": 31001,
        "detailMsg": "캠페인이 존재하지 않습니다."
    }
}
  1. Editing daily budget for display campaign API has a limit as every one second per user account and ad account. The documentation contains wrong information right now. (We will change the info. Sorry for your inconvenience.)

If every one second limitation is also too tight, I am sorry to say that we can not guarantee that we could change the policy as soon as possible. However if you really need, please let us know.

1. You can not view the list of ad groups under a DEL campaign. I am sorry to say that the documentation is also containing the wrong info.

Thanks for your answer, so can we now know the actual limits of the API we are using, and whether the information in the documentation is correct?

1. Change campaign status: every five seconds per user account and ad account?
  2. Change ad group status: every second per user account, ad account, and ad group?
  3. Edit daily budget for Display ad group: every second per user account and ad account?
  4. Edit Display ad group: every five seconds per user account and ad account?
  5. Change creative status: every five seconds per user account and ad account?
  6. Edit Display creative:every second per user account and ad account?