Javascript web sdk,message kakao link not available on mobile ios/android firefox and opera browser devices

When I run the javascript web sdk on the mobile ios device and firefox browser. The api I use is Kakao.Link.sendDefault.
I found that when the firefox browser performs kakao talk link on an ios device, the following pop-up window will appear,After confirming I can make link.
When on an Android device, when the firefox browser shares kakao talk, nothing happens,can’t pull up the kakao talk app to link.

And ios and android opera browser;
Can’t pull up the kakao talk app to link.
ios opera browser version is 3.2.12;
android opera browser version is 68.2.3557.64219;

Exception, we found that the huawei system browser, can’t pull up the kakao talk app to link

Hi.
Please wait for our technical team to solve the problem

Other than that, we do not support other browsers, but we will check together.

JavaScript | Kakao Developers Docs - Supported Browser

can you explain this issue in more detail?
are you saying that the same issue happens like Firefox or Opera?

thanks.it is great!

like opera browser;No response after clicking the link;
The api I use is Kakao.Link.sendDefault;

hi ,woody.ho.
I found that firefox browser seems to be supported by you,but have this problem:

When I run the javascript web sdk on the mobile ios device and firefox browser. The api I use is Kakao.Link.sendDefault.
I found that when the firefox browser performs kakao talk link on an ios device, the following pop-up window will appear,After confirming I can make link.

When on an Android device, when the firefox browser shares kakao talk, nothing happens,can’t pull up the kakao talk app to link.

android Firefox issues will soon be distributed in a fixed version.

In IOS Firefox, pop-up windows cannot be eliminated because Firefox creates them by itself to obtain consent from users.
(We are applying a bypass method to prevent pop-up windows from popping up. Please wait a little longer

thank you very mush!

Excuse me, for the two problems of repair and optimization, what time do you expect to complete it?

Today released v1.41.5

• sharing works in android Firefox, android/ios huawei, opera.

Firefox’s alert popup is cannot be bypassed. Because the browser forces it

1개의 좋아요

thank you, very much.
If we use this sdk,“https://developers.kakao.com/sdk/js/kakao.js”, can we enjoy this update?

1개의 좋아요