How can I get a User uuid?

I am trying to send a message to one of the members in my developer team. This message is generated automatically when someone on staff interacts with a specific element on the website. I only want to use the API to send this single message to this single user several times a day. But I am getting Bad Request errors every time, I think because I am not using the uuid. Is it different from the standard kakao id?

번역기를 사용했습니다. 실수가 있었다면 죄송합니다. 개발자 팀 구성원 중 한 명에게 메시지를 보내려고 합니다. 이 메시지는 직원이 웹사이트의 특정 요소와 상호 작용할 때 자동으로 생성됩니다. 저는 API를 사용하여 이 단일 메시지를 하루에 여러 번 이 단일 사용자에게 보내고 싶습니다. 하지만 매번 잘못된 요청 오류가 발생합니다. UUID를 사용하지 않기 때문인 것 같습니다. 일반 카카오 아이디와 다른가요?

UUID is a value used by the service to identify recipients of the message API. This value is unique per developer app and can be obtained using the Friend API.

get UUID: Concepts | Kakao Developers Concepts
send Message: Kakao Talk Messaging: REST API | Kakao Developers Kakao Talk Messaging: REST API

So then, even though I only want to send messages to a single person, I will still need to setup the Friend API?

Yes, you can verify your own UUID using the /v2/user/me API, but to obtain the UUID of the other party, you need to use the Friend API.

I can do that with the intended recipient account. Can you point me to documentation for me API?

REST API | Kakao Developers REST API - Retrieve user information

field: $.for_partner.uuid

However, this method is only possible if you have the Message API permissions.