Application for use friendlist api

*Business name- CL_Test Corporation|

*Company Registration Number- 123-12-12345|

*developer account (email) - shrikanttelangi08@gmail.com

*app name of OWNER- Integration1

*Tell me why/how to use the API in the app- i am using salesforce crm application , to manage customer information some time i want send some messages while managing there data so i want my kakao user uuid number to send message them .
i set up message page in my salesforce org , which will user request for authorization code then access token, then friendlist api ones i got friendlist i will get uuid of my friends and user then i can able to send message them .
*To check the service with the message transmission API directly, please tell us the’order from the time you log in to the service’.
-[Who logs in and how]-i will login through my salesforce org , there are created one page which connect=t to kakao throgh api
-[How do I check my friends list?]-first i get authoezation code then access token and then friendlist
-[How do I send messages?] ones i got friendlist i will save uuid in my salesforce org and then using sending message api to friend and this uuid i will send message

*Please attach the’Actual Motion Screen Video or Capture’ applied to the service after the test has been completed.- i attched the video in which i am showing all response and sending message to friend

{“successful_receiver_uuids”:[“V2ZeZlFoWGlebkJxRX1FcEV3QnVZbF9tXG5cMg”]}

hi~

I have question.

1. Do you only send messages to registered customers(friends)?
    (You cannot send it to a friend who is not registered in your site.)

2. Please let me know the example of a message you will send.
    (You cannot be used as a one-sided promotion or notification.)

for now i only get one friend uuid in response who has resister in my application i want other users uuid too, thats why i apply this above application

If your friend didn’t join your site, it wouldn’t be on the list, you know?

ones i got all uuid of my friend and user in my kakao talk i will save those uuid and then message them from my salesforce app,(what does mean that one sided promotion or notification )

i will tell them to add me as friend in kakao talk , it will work then ?

Ah… This API does not allow talk friends who are not registered on your site.

If it’s a marketing message, would you like to ask at the link below?
https://business.kakao.com/info/bizmessage/

Usage policy

https://developers.kakao.com/docs/latest/en/kakaotalk-social/common#policy

it means i have to add as team member in my developer application ? for every friend to register

Adding a developer team member is only for testing.
Once approved to use the friend API, a message can be sent to customers who have joined the site.

ok, so can i use friend api now ?

“ones i got all uuid of my friend and user in my kakao talk i will save those uuid and then message them from my salesforce app”

Give me an example of an outgoing message.
One-sided marketing messages cannot be sent.
You cannot send a message to a friend of another person who is not the sender’s friend.

Usage policy
https://developers.kakao.com/docs/latest/en/kakaotalk-social/common#policy

i am not using for marketing purpose , i have there records in salesforce application i just want to message regarding there account .from salesforce,

and i do not have problem if they reply me it would be nice , just tell me if they reply on that chat where will i got that message on kakao talk app or i have to build in salesforce for that reply message , if yes can you please provide document.

and currently i receive reply from them in my kakao talk.

i attachingscreen shot my screen shot of conversation from two side one i sending message from salesforce and then replying me on same

Your sales representative Kakao Talk account should be friends with all customers who want to send a message. And those friends must join your site and agree to the friend list.

yes , could i now use friend api ?

Okay~
I’ll add permission.
Please send me a screenshot of the message after the final development.

(If not used according to policy, the service may be interrupted.)

absolutely , thank you , please let me update ones you add the permission

I added the permission now.

i added consent , i attched that screen shot ,

*right now i have two friend in my kakao talk when i hit the friend list api i only get one friend uuid who is team member. i want both friend uuid i am missimg something hear? , i am attaching both friend screenshots one friend name is ‘satyam’ and second friend name ''dean friend ’

please helpp1p2p3

hello any one there ? please help me above