구글에서 오늘 아래와 같은 메일이 왔습니다.
Hello Google Play Developer,
In our latest blog post, we detailed the requirement that apps using native code must provide a 64-bit version in addition to the 32-bit version by August 1, 2019. As you may know, 64-bit CPUs deliver faster, richer experiences, and we appreciate your support in ensuring our users have the best experience possible on the Android platform.
If you haven’t yet, we encourage you to begin work for the 64-bit requirement as soon as possible. Many apps are written entirely in non-native code (e.g. the Java programming language or Kotlin) and will not need code changes.
Please note that we are not making changes to our policy on 32-bit support. Google Play will continue to deliver apps with 32-bit native code to 32-bit devices. The requirement means that those apps will need to have a 64-bit version as well.
To help you make the transition, we’ve prepared documentation on how to check whether your app already supports 64-bit and how to become 64-bit compliant.
We’re also providing a high-level timeline below.
Starting August 1, 2019:
• All new apps and app updates are required to provide 64-bit versions of any 32-bit native code they provide.
• Extension: Google Play will continue to accept 32-bit only updates to existing games that use Unity 5.6 or older until August 2021.
Starting August 1, 2021:
• Google Play will stop serving apps without 64-bit versions on 64-bit capable devices, meaning they will no longer be available in the Play Store on those devices.
• This will include games built with Unity 5.6 or older.
The requirement does not apply to:
• APKs or app bundles explicitly targeting Wear OS or Android TV, which are form factors that do not currently support 64-bit code.
• APKs or app bundles that Google Play won’t install on Android 9 Pie or later (support for 64-bit does not need to extend to APKs that are only on Android 8 Oreo and below).
If you have any questions, you can find additional information about adding 64-bit support here.
8월 1일까지 64비트 버전을 제공해야하며 21년 부터는 64비트로 정상 제공 되지 않을 경우 앱의 게재를 강제로 중단 시킨다는 경고 메일입니다.
저희앱에서 사용하는 라이브러리를 모두 확인해본 결과
다음맵 sdk만이 64비트 so파일을 제공 하지 않고 있는 것으로 보입니다.
현재 라이브러리가 적용된 앱
가이드의 64비트 설치 테스트로 진행해 보면 앱이 정상 설치되지 않습니다.
저희가 sdk를 적용할때 놓친게 있는건가요? 아니면 다음맵 sdk가 64비트 전용으로 구동이 안되는건지요…
안되는 것이 맞다면, 업데이트 일정은 어떻게 되는지도 알려주세요…
답변 부탁 드립니다.