Issue about cant validate kakao developer account

When I follow the document to validate developer account, I got stuck in this page “https://www.mobile-ok.com/DreamPop”. After input data to get the validate code, the page pop alert — 입력 정보를 다시 확인해주세요
I want to know how to get the code to finish validation

Hello!
Unfortunately, we must comply with the validation system according to Korean law. TT
First, you should check this option as ‘외국인(foreigner)’ and input below information.

foreign

If you don’t input your name and mobile phone number correctly,
you’ll see the message '입력 정보를 다시 확인해 주세요(Please check the information is correct).

You can validate your developer account with your own mobile phone number.
That message will be shown when your mobile’s user name is not your name.
The system checks the user name of the number. Please be sure whether the user name is same with your name.

++ And the mobile should have a Korean number due to the system.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter when you don’t validate your developer account at developers.kakao.com.
You can use most of the functions without the validation. Please ignore it!

ok, I got it.

I have another question.

Does Kakao have a solution about two apps under one developer account to get the same user identification?

I cant find any message from the develop document

Does Kakao have a solution about two apps under one developer account to get the same user identification?

No, each user has an unique app user id in an app.
For example, user A has an app user id ‘aaa’ in app ‘A’, but the same user has an app user id ‘bbb’ in app ‘B’.
You can refer to user’s other information. email, nickname, and so on…
But those kind of information can change by user, so they are not suitable for identifiers.

ok
thanks for your reply:grinning: