Develop GPS tracking for drivers and establish routes between points A and B

Hello, my name is Adlet and I am from Kazakhstan. I am creating a project for one company in South Korea and I want to find out if it is possible for me to use Kakao maps js api to do GPS tracking for a car driver and GPS tracking for cars. I also need to make it so that I can build routes between point A and B and calculate the distance between two points. Please write an answer in English, thanks in advance.

04 (2)04

Hi,

GPS tracking is not a function by the map API.
When you have coordinates from your GPS, you can draw them as points or a polyline.

We do not provide any REST API that gives you route information,
you can use direct URLs to the action in Kakao Map instead.

Thanks.

Okey good, Thank you)

Good afternoon, I wanted to know if Monjo can use your cards to implement a mobile application to solve the problems that are described in this topic?

I have no idea what Monjo is and what the cards are.
Let us have some more about what you want to do.

I apologize, the ‘Google translate’ did not correctly translate my thoughts in English and I made a mistake that I did not remove the word ‘Monjo’. I wanted to know whether it is possible to use your maps to make a mobile application for Android and Ios, so that they can track GPS tracking of the driver and the car. Also so that I can build a route between point A and B?

Of course you can use the Kakao Maps API to track GPS positions.
However, as I already said, we do not provide a REST API that directly gives you route information between 2 locations.
If you have the info. from the other source, you can draw the line with the Kakao Maps API.