Cannot push notification to KakaoTalk app from php website

hi team,

We want to send a message to the KakaoTalk App on Android after the customer completes the purchase. This customer has logged in with Kakao Login before purchasing on our website (written in php language)
We are working with php language for sending messages to KakaoTalk.
Customer Login KaKaoTalk on website → Successful purchase → Cron Job run background(php) send push notification to KakaoTalk APP
We have now created a develop account for KakaoTalk and enabled push notification FCM KEY on Kakao Platform
We found push notification documentation
(REST API | Kakao Developers 문서)

Develop various applications using Kakao API. It provides Kakao login, message sending, friend API, artificial intelligence API, etc.

We have followed the instructions from the API above but still cannot push notification to KakaoTalk App.
Note: I used another account (User ID: 2354500503) to login to the KakaoTalk App on Android for checking incoming messages. We have added User 2354505003 in the Management team

Here are my steps.

-- Step 1: Register Token
device_id: 3EB83912164B8F3B   // This is not the real value on my Android device
push_token:  // This is a randomly generated value

curl -X POST "https://kapi.kakao.com/v2/push/register" \
	-H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" \
	-H "Authorization: KakaoAK 5913596cb6b47741f4557ab4a82d4_MY_ADMIN_KEY" \
	-d "push_type=fcm&uuid=2354500503&device_id=3EB83912164B8F3B&push_token=APA91bHf2nEaQVLrPsYPSPR7ZKRd96HpcnVw6JRFYKAljcX9x9nYw4ybMPAv6dWcppEZjEWebMaEUttApA0UfnF0_Rs9_gwxv9LkYGO6mvZKGM5HCe-3phmOZEalZLf4Aa01Fr4XP_ZN"

Response: -1	

-- Step 2: Send push notification
 curl -v -X POST "https://kapi.kakao.com/v2/push/send" \
  -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" \
  -H "Authorization: KakaoAK 5913596cb6b47741f4557ab4a82d4_MY_ADMIN_KEY" \
  --data-urlencode 'uuids=["2354500503"]'  \
  --data-urlencode 'bypass=true'  \
  --data-urlencode 'push_message={
  "for_fcm":{
    "delay_while_idle":false,
    "time_to_live":17200,
    "dry_run":false,
    "priority":"high",
    "collapse": "articleId123",
    "notification":{"body":"great match!", "title":"Portugal vs. Denmark"},
    "push_token":"AAAAuOFS9GI:APA91bHf2nEaQVLrPsYPSPR7ZKRd96HpcnVw6JRFYKAljcX9x9nYw4ybMPAv6dWcppEZjEWebMaEUttApA0UfnF0_Rs9_gwxv9LkYGO6mvZKGM5HCe-3phmOZEalZLf4Aa01Fr4XP_ZN"
  }
}'

Reponse: Nothing is returned

Can anyone help me, I’ve been searching for days but still no results

android(kotlin) + fcm + Postman 예제 - 푸시 알림

hi~

Push notifications using FCM can be used regardless of Kakao login.
Did you register the Firebase server key in the Developers push notification setting?
And did you set up push notification reception on your Android app?

Tell me your app ID.
(My Application>App Settings>Summary > ID)

1개의 좋아요

Did you register the Firebase server key in the Developers push notification setting ?
Answer:
We have registered FCM KEY in Kakao Platform

And did you set up push notification reception on your Android app?
Answer:
We do not create my Android app,
We are talking here push notification from website(php language) to KakaoTalk App

Unfortunately, push notification is a feature that notifies your app through FCM or APN.
We don’t provide push function to KakaoTalk app.

Does Biz message support?

Biz messages are also functions that send KakaoTalk(channel) messenger messages, not app Notification.

(I think Biz messages look the best for purchase completion messages.)

Biz messages : I need to automatically send using API to customers who have made a successful purchase.
I am worried whether “Biz messages” uses “Access Token” to send messages to customers? Because I need to do auto-send feature. Should use “Access Token” will not be able to run background job to send message.

Biz messages : I need to automatically send using API to customers who have made a successful purchase.

Bizmessages is a feature that is provided for sending messages in the background.
It is different from the functions provided by Developers.
Please contact the Biz Message Customer Center or dealer.

카카오비즈니스
알림톡 | kakao 고객센터

1개의 좋아요

thank @tim.l

1개의 좋아요